RULES AND REGULATIONS
● Ages 17 and under permitted only with parent / guardian
● Chairs are allowed. We encourage you to dress in layers
● No weapons of any kind, including but not limited to: Firearms (with or without permit), pocketknives, multi-tools, or knives of any size, pepper spray or mace
● Illegal Substances
● Fireworks or Flares
● Oversized Bags (Bag larger than 14”x14”, including backpacks, briefcases, luggage or duffle bags)
● Outside Food and Beverage
● Grills, BBQ Pits or Cook Stoves
● Illicit Goods
● Totem Poles
● Laser Pointers
● Professional Camera Equipment or flash photography
● Audio or Video recording devices
● Noisemaking devices
● Tents/Sun Shades
● No pets, other than service animals. No comfort animals
● No unauthorized Vending
CAMPING POLICIES & FAQ's
● Speed limit is as posted
● Quiet time is 10pm to 8am. Please respect other park guests
● Check in time is 12 noon
● Check out time is 12 noon
● Visitors staying overnight must register at camp host
● Car Camping allows only 1 vehicle per spot
● Car Camping allows up to 4 people per campsite.
● You must fit within the footprint of the purchased space. 15’x35’
● RV allows up to 8 people per RV. No tents allowed in RV parking spots.
● Park vehicles in front of or behind RV: DO NOT park on grass.
● No saving spots
● No spilling over outside of your footprint
● No Pets are allowed
● No Campfires
● No Amplified music
● No Illegal Substances
● Be courteous to your neighbor
● Fireworks are not allowed in the RV park.
● No Vending
● No changing of oil or draining of radiators in the park.
● Campsite must remain clean and free of trash at all times.
● Please leave your campsite as clean as you found it.
● Guests are responsible for any damage which they cause.
● Restrooms and showers are open 24 hrs.
● Sewer hoses must be connected with E-Z coupler or rubber ring.
● Terry Bison Ranch is not responsible for any damage to you or your RV or vehicles, including electrical surge, receptacle malfunction voltage deviation, or any other type of incident or accident. Camp at your own risk.
BandWagon VIP includes:
- Priority Parking
- Full Tilt Check-In
- Exclusive BandWagon VIP Bar
- BandWagon VIP Section in Vicinity of Stage
- Non-Reservation Picnic Tables available in BandWagon VIP Section
Tent Camping - Limit 4 Campers Per Site
RV Camping - Limit 6 Campers Per Site